The wedding reception is usually a time to display your love for one another and then to dance together. The Wedding Reception Ideas to Keep Your Guests Dancing as well include:
Top 10 Wedding Reception Ideas to Keep Your Guests Dancing
Below are ten exciting wedding reception ideas that can have your guests dancing all night:
1. Hire a live band / DJ: Any wedding reception has to have a live band or DJ. They’ll keep the music moving as well as get your guests dancing.
2. Pick a range of music. Pick a mix of songs which will delight all your guests at your wedding reception. It could encompass pop and rock in addition to country and hip hop.
3. Have a big enough dance floor for everybody to dance on. You need to make certain that your guests have ample room to dance as well as unwind.
4. Serve food that’s both danceable and palatable: While your guests are dancing, you do not want them to worry about their food. Serve foods you can easily consume with your hands and that won’t leave a mess.
5. Provide a range of beverages: Have plenty of drinks on hand for your guests – beer, wine, cocktails as well as non – alcoholic choices.
6. Have fun wedding reception activities: Apart from dance, you can provide your guests various other engaging wedding reception activities, including a photo booth, chocolate bar, or game room.
7. Hire a wedding planner that knows the ropes: Professional wedding planners can help you in arranging as well as coordinating your wedding reception, in addition to suggesting revolutionary wedding reception suggestions.
8. Make your wedding reception place look fun and festive: Make it lively and appealing with balloons, streamers and other decorations.
9. Provide your loved ones exciting wedding reception favors: Wedding reception favors are a very good way to express your appreciation for your guests for attending your wedding and also offer them an unforgettable keepsake.
10. Have a grand exit! End your wedding reception with a bang and get a grand exit. This might entail anything from going through a sparkler tunnel to riding away in a horse drawn carriage.
Wedding Reception Ideas to Keep Your Guests Dancing
Tip: Bonus Tip: Be yourself and have fun!
It is vital that you be authentic and enjoy your wedding reception. In case you’re having fun, your guests will know and they’ll be far more willing to participate.
Some extra imaginative wedding reception ideas are provided below :
Have a wedding reception which will be themed. It might range from a basic wedding reception to a glamorous Gatsby wedding reception. Select a theme both you and your partner enjoy, and integrate it into each element of your wedding reception, like the decor, music and food.
- Have a signature drink. Create a unique cocktail specifically for your wedding reception. It might be as basic as your favorite drink or you can make a totally new dish.
- Eat a midnight snack. Serve your guests a midnight snack to keep them energized as well as dancing all night. It might range from pizza to donut sundaes.
- Plan a dance party following the reception. Rent a room at a nearby club or bar in case you intend to continue the party following the reception. You are able to keep your guests dancing till early morning with this excellent trick.
Regardless of your style or budget, there are numerous ways to host a festive and lively wedding reception. These recommendations can help you host a wedding reception your guests will always remember.